Tuesday, March 16, 2010

it's been a long time...





finally!
i almost forgot the password for my gmail...

well, you see?

i am not someone who is really familiar with gmail, i prefer yahoo more...
(no provocation in this sentence)

for quite sometimes, i have not open my blog...
kinda miss it...

let's see, what is the latest news about me?

huurrrmmmmm......

yup, i got it...
for your information, i just came back from HKSBP...
well, it is something really prestigious for all SBP students around Malaysia...
(sort of...)

it was a nice experience, but seriously, i'm exhausted...
i went there to join the debate competition...
(yes,i am a DEBATER!!!)

well, i guess that's all for this time...
just don't wanna talk about all my losses...
hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

gotta go...
BYE!


this is it,SMS Sultan Mohammad Jiwa..
HKSBP Northern Zone 2010...
it sure brings a lot of memories to me...

p/s,
i am so sorry as i can't afford yet to show some photos of me there...
will be in this blog as soon as possible...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena